The Technical, Entrepreneurial and Vocational Education and Training (TEVET) Authority is a regulatory body that was established in 1999 by an Act of Parliament with the mandate to coordinate and facilitate technical, entrepreneurial and vocational education and training in Malawi.
The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Assistant Training Programs Specialist (Productivity Enhancement Programs, Regional Office-South).
Position Title: Assistant Training Programs Specialist (Productivity Enhancement Programs)
Reporting to: Regional Service Centre Manager
To assist in the administration and implementation of Productivity Enhancement Programs (PEP).
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Facilitating regular productivity enhancement needs assessment and analysis for Productivity Enhancement Programs in the region;
- Processing Productivity Enhancement Programmes applications and conducting preliminary screening in line with PEP policies and procedures;
- Preparing funding requisitions for Productivity Enhancement Program activities in line with plans and budgets;
- Maintaining data bases for the productivity Enhancement Program
- Facilitating awareness activities of available PEP windows within the Region to improve access;
- Periodic review of training and learning materials for TEVET programs to enhance relevance of content of occupations to the needs of industry;
- Providing logistical support in program implementation to ensure smooth delivery;
- Compiling and submitting PEP activity reports to facilitate performance reviews
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Bachelor of Education or Technical Education / Business Management Communication / Humanities from a recognized University with at least two (2) years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Method Of Application
Interested persons meeting the above requirements should submit written applications with Curriculum Vitae, naming 3 traceable referees, to:
The Executive Director
TEVETA is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 26th May, 2023.
Due to anticipated large volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.