Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
1. Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
2. Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
3. Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee pension and GLA, PAYE, medical and other deductions
4. Preparing payment statements
5. Responding to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions
6. Resolving payroll discrepancies
7. Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
8. Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
9. Capture payroll transactions for assigned bank account monthly.
10. Investigate all outstanding transactions identified during bank reconciliation
11. Journal preparation for all payroll transactions
12. Attend to inquiries and assist members of staff
13. Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently through the payroll system
Daily administration of data in order to calculate payroll earnings and liabilities by ensuring accurate maintenance and update of payroll information Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, statutory deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this Responding to all inquiries from employees and other Business Units about compensation, taxes, benefits, and all any other deductions Preparation of finance journals and posting Participate in monthly bank reconciliation by investigating outstanding transactions appearing in cash book or bank statement Document management- Filing, scanning and updating all registers.
Bachelor Of Accountancy
23 January 2023
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.