Daron Driving School
Approved and Licensed by the Directorate of Road Traffic and Safety Services, DARON DRIVING SCHOOL was established to provide affordable high quality, convenient and comprehensive driver education courses in Malawi. With over 2 years’ experience in operating a DRIVING SCHOOL under a franchise agreement, DARON DRIVING SCHOOL is looking for additional extraordinarily motivated individuals to fill in the vacant positions tenable at its Lilongwe office.
The holder of this position shall be responsible for delivering quality services WITHOUT compromise
Key Qualifications For The Position
4. Be a holder of a valid Driver’s License Code (B)/Code (C1) with at least 2 years’ experience/demonstrate ability to undertake multiple tasks.
5. Excellent communication skills both in Chichewa and English and be able to use Microsoft packages including internet
6. Must be honest, trustworthy, and Sober minded during work hours
Duties And Responsibilities
The assistant instructor shall assist the instructor in:
10. Ensuring proper coordination with team members in executing duties and responsibilities
11. Ensuring student’s theory and practical lessons are entered on Maltis system on time before leaners attempt aptitude test.
12. Ensuring that students are well managed from registration to course completion
13. Ensuring that all relevant information (e.g., Student Attendance) are entered on a daily basis on the online school management system
14. Ensuring that the vehicle used for instructions is kept clean and any fault developed is reported to SCHOOL mechanic
15. Ensuring that fuel used for training students is efficiently used
16. Ensuring that receipt generated at the fueling stations are kept and attached during fuel reconciliation
17. Ensuring that fuel is reconciled at 75% and request for replenishment is made timely
Key Deliverable Of The Position
4. Quality theory lessons are delivered
5. Recording and reporting lessons delivered
6. Recording and reporting fuel usage for students training
Salary And Bonuses
The school will offer a competitive package and 7% as a bonus on registration of students referred by the staff member.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should send their CV and Application letters before 15th
October 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org/ +265999532688
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.