Ministry of Agriculture
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians, Civil Servants or non-civil servants, as the case may be, depending on the requirements or the post, for the vacancies listed below existing in the Civil Service:
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
Post : Assistant Farm Manager (Grade K)
Salary : Within the Grade K salary scale segment
Location : Department of Agriculture Research Services
Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma in either Agriculture, Natural Resource Management; Animal Health and Livestock Development, Veterinary Science; Horticulture or Irrigation Technology.
- Allocating plots for trials to Scientists;
- Preparing land schedules for individual research projects according to number of trials;
- Monitoring the development programmes of farm management staff;
- Purchasing farm inputs;
- Laing out commercial farm activities;
- Making field observations and parameter scoring;
- Making technology demonstrations on farm; preparing farm activity; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be required during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews
that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of condition of appointment on probation (PSR 19).
Method Of Application
Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Civil Service Commission
P.O. Box 30133
To reach him not later than 10 February, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com