Red Dot Distribution
Recruitment for the role of Assistant Country Accountant at Red Dot Distribution
Who are we?
Red Dot Distribution Limited was established in 2001 in Tanzania and later expanded its establishments to Kenya in 2003 with our Headquarters moving to Kenya in 2019. We are East Africa’s No. 1 ICT Distribution Company, born with a vision of bridging the digital divide by providing technology solutions and allied services to Africa and the World. We have offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Botswana and the UAE – with an additional sales presence in Zimbabwe, Ethiopia and Western Africa. Our distribution system helps enable large corporate and government entities to improve IT equipment efficiency in a cost-effective way.
Red Dot Distribution is recruiting an individual to assist the Country Accountant with operations in Lilongwe, Malawi.
Assistant Country Accountant
- Processing expense requests
- Cash book maintenance
- Maintaining the company purchases
- Banks reconciliation with the DCR
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Basic administration
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
- Handling petty cash
- Monthly statutory submissions VAT, NSSF, WITHHOLDING TAX, PAYE
- Collection plan reports
- PDC Update reports
- Professional Qualifications (a minimum of either CPA or ACCA Part I, or a degree in Accounting and Finance)
- Detail-oriented and self-starter.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a busy finance/accounting department.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.