Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Compiles and populates records to Trial Balance level. Reviews control accounts and reconciliations. Prepares draft income statement and balance sheet.
- Responsible for generating and processing transactions.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Preparations of schedule for audits.
- Preparation of financial statements in line with IASs.
- Preparation of data for actuarial valuation.
- Income tax computations and return submissions to the Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
- Preparation of budgets.
- Preparation of monthly cash flows.
- Arrange payment of bills and accounts.
Bachelor Of Accountancy: Accounting (Required)
22 November 2022