Mua Catholic Hospital
Assistant Accountant – GRADE K
Mua Catholic Hospital is owned by the Diocese of Dedza. It operates under the umbrella body of Christian Health Assocication of Malawi (CHAM).
It is located in the area of Traditional Authority Kachindamoto, in the Eastern side of Dedza District which is in Central Region of Malawi.
- Should posses diploma in financial accounting or related field from well recognised institution.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Writing cheques
- Management of petty cash
- Updating of petty cash records
- Assisting in updating of expense accounts
- Checking and filing of vouchers
- Assisting in stock taking
- Balancing of float
- Managing other floats
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their application letters with three traceable referees to:
The Principal Hospital Administrator
Mua Mission Hospital
P.O. Box 41
To reach him not later than 15th November , 2022.
Only the shortlisted candidets will be acknowledged.