Main Purpose of the Position:
Ensure smooth running of Fleet management and Asset control within the District.
Required Education & Experience:
- Relevant Diploma
- 2 years’ experience in Fleet and asset control
- Experience & Skills in managing fixed assets register
- Computer Literacy with high proficiency in Excel
- Driver’s License
Technical & Behavioural Competencies:
- Confidence & Self Control
- Ethics & Intergrity
- Planning & Organising
Key Performance Areas:
- Keep an asset register to ensure all assets are recorded and supporting documents are available.
- Ensure that all assets carry a tag number and that all assets are insured.
- Communicate with teams, send them proper forms to be filled in, in cases of loss or accidents to make sure that all insurance claims are completed and sent to the insurers timeously.
- Assist with communicating changes to the asset register with the insurers and that we pay for the available assets.
- That the asset is disposed when it cannot be verified, or it is stolen, or it is broken.
- That the asset policy is complied with and reviewed, if necessary, from time to time.
- Communicate with HR if the asset cannot be confirmed by the user.
- Obtain a list of all staff that have resigned from HR every month and verify with IT if all assets were returned and correct forms were completed
- Ensure that the new user of the asset that belongs to the person who has resigned has signed proper documentation for asset transfer.
- All asset records and filing should be updated on daily basis, per month and quarterly.
- Do inventory once a quarter for all our assets.
- Maintain strict internal control for assets transferred to Government and other NGO sites and maintain the separate asset register on daily basis.
- Liaison with line managers in case of assets transferred without prior approval from asset controller.
- Resolve issues related to assest identifications at Government & NGO sites and discuss with relevant Site Managers
About the Organization
Right to Care (RTC) is a non-profit organisation (NPO) that supports and delivers prevention, care and treatment services for HIV and tuberculosis (TB), sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and Hepatitis C. RTC is a registered Public Benefit Organisation (PBO).
The RTC Group includes RTC South Africa, RTC Zambia NPC, RTC Malawi NPC, RTC Lesotho NPC, RTC United States NPC and Right ePharmacy. We develop and implement innovations in health technology, data science, pharmacy delivery and clinical care. Our solutions are primarily funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), various donors and private sector partners to fast-track HIV epidemic control.
We work with USAID and CDC country missions, implementing partners, ministries of health and other in-country stakeholders to provide innovative tailor-made solutions to end the HIV pandemic. Technical assistance and direct service delivery are provided and implemented by RTC International division in Lesotho, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Haiti, Myanmar, and Ukraine. RTC International harnesses best practice solutions focused on ending the global HIV pandemic.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.