We are looking for a hungry, diligent, well organized, highly analytical individual to join our Risk department as a Customer Loyalty Executive. The Employee will be responsible for leading the efforts and processes related to collections of our PAYG products in the field. He will also be responsible for giving advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the company offer matches end-users expectations.
What you would be expected to do:
- Analysing regional portfolio and repayment trends and laying down daily, weekly, monthly strategies to drive better collection rates from delinquent customers.
- Conducting mystery market visits to confirm the quality of sales and obtain different insights from different areas to enhance strategic direction to mitigate challenges of disabled lamps and repayments.
- Providing weekly updates to Sales and Risk Leadership teams on-field interventions performed and results achieved, along with customer insights.
- Designing, piloting, and operationalizing collection processes necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction.
- Working with Area Business Managers and Field Sale Executives to repossess products from delinquent customers on cases where direct intervention is required.
- Reporting any cases of product tampering observed in the field through the process and mechanism established by the Risk team.
- Facilitating reporting and actions to be taken against those perpetrating fraudulent practices in the field, such as product tampering, misinformed sales done by FSEs etc., as per the processes laid out by the Risk function.
- Training Agents (Field Sales Executives) on dealing with repossessions and difficult customer collection issues.
- Driving operating rhythm to follow-up with Agents (Field Officers) to ensure they are completing their collection calls and repossession tasks on time.
- Recruiting cash collection centres and set up for the key collection area.
You might be a strong candidate if you;
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma related to Finance, or any oter business related fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position with field experience and collaborating with rural customers settlements.
- Enthusiastic about working in the field to drive collections, resolving issues, and enhancing the customer experience.
- Strong experience from Microfinance/ Fintech or banking background on Credit Collections debt recovery preferable.
- Must have good analytical, communication & people skills.
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with rural customers & resolve customers issues.
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately.
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
About Sun King
Greenlight Planet designs, distributes, and finances the purchase of solar powered home energy solutions for the world’s 1.3 billion under-electrified consumers. We are market leaders in the distributed off-grid solar industry, and our Sun King™ products have enabled 76 million people around the world to access clean, reliable, solar powered light and energy at home.
Sun King products range from portable solar lamps, to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar powered televisions and fans and energy efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution.
We reach our customers through two distinct business models: a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners across 40 countries, and through our EasyBuy™ Direct sales channel, where we sell directly to consumers in India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia through a network of more than 15,000 commission sales agents. Our customers have the option to purchase these products up front or to pay for them through an installment payment plan over a period of 4-18 months through our Sun King EasyBuy™ line, our technology enabled ‘pay-as-you-go’ (PAYG) systems.
Greenlight employs close to 2000 people in 11 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We are passionate about serving off-grid customers, and we are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
Greenlight is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Women represent 47% of Greenlight’s workforce.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.