Ministry Of Lands, Housing And Urban Development
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians, Civil Servants or non-civil servants, as the case may be, depending on the requirements or the post, for the vacancies listed below existing in the Civil Service:
MINISTRY OF LANDS, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
Post : Architectural Technician (Grade K)
Salary : Within the Grade K salary scale segment
Location : Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development
Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma in the field of Architecture or Construction Technology from a recognized institution.
- Preparing presentation and working for government construction projects using various computer drafting packages;
- Carrying out of site and building condition survey to enable project Architect prepare
- Accompanying project when inspecting construction;
- Assisting project Architect prepare minutes of progress meetings, reports and schedule as necessary; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned.
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be required during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews
that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of condition of appointment on probation (PSR 19).
Method Of Application
Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Civil Service Commission
P.O. Box 30133
To reach him not later than 10 February, 2023