An Apartment Manager has a dual responsibility. To the Property owner who is interested in the highest return from the property. And the tenants who are interested in the best value for their money.
The following are the duties/obligations of an Apartment Manager
- Determine the fair market rent
- MARKETINGvand Filling of Vacant Apartments.
- Preparing and Enforcing Lease Agreements.
- Screening and Approving Tenants.
- Handling Tenants complaints and issues.
- Invoicing and assisting who want to pay using our online payment system.
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Supervising on site employees like Cleaners, Gardenor and security of the Property to ensure that they discharge their duties well.
- Keeping records and routine maintenance of the Property.
- Daily customer service to all tenants. Applicants and prospects. Submitting daily reports.
- On call during evenings and weekends
- Responding to Emergency calls and coordinating with .Management and maintenance as needed.
Your qualifications to include:
- Previous experience in Residential Property management.
- Computer Skills(Microsoft office Suite,email,internet)
- Strong cleaning skills.
- Strong Communications and organisational skills.
- Strong Marketing skills
- Ability to communicate