Lets Write Africa’s Story Together!
Old Mutual is a firm believer in the African opportunity and our diverse talent reflects this.
The AML Officer is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the AML compliance program within the organization.
– Day-to-day Anti Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing/Counter Proliferation Financing compliance through appropriate metrics.
– The effectiveness of record keeping and reporting as mandated in the Old Mutual Risk Management and Compliance Program (RMCP).
– The effectiveness of processes for ongoing compliance with the Financial Crimes Act (FCA), all subordinate legislation and guidance issued by the FCA.
– Statutory reporting by the statutory reporting officers.
– Effectiveness of Sanctions, Politically Exposed Person and Suspicious Transaction Reporting alert investigations.
2. Carrying out regular assessments of the adequacy of systems and controls for effective Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing/Proliferation Financing risk management.
3. Bringing to the attention of Senior management the areas where the application of Anti Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing/Counter Proliferation Financing controls should be improved and provide guidance to the Business in that regard.
4. Reviewing, and updating the RMCP as necessary due to changes in laws or regulations and ensuring that all affected employees have been advised of these changes.
5. Ensuring that the RMCP is subjected to periodic independent reviews.
6. Ensuring all employees receive appropriate training with regard to compliance Anti Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing/Counter Proliferation Financing requirements
Bachelor Of Accountancy: Business Finance And Economics
21 November 2023
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.