Standard Bank Plc
The successful candidate will be required to manage and coordinate all administrative requirements and duties across the project to ensure all project stakeholders are fully equipped to perform their required project roles and to ensure effective governance and availability of information. This is a fixed term contract for a period of one year.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant or Project Coordinator / Project Manager required;
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills will the drive to ‘get the job done’
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Drive and maintain the project’s documentation management system to ensure that all project documentation is adequately and securely stored, version control is maintained and formats are adhered to, therefore enabling project governance and ensuring all project information is easily accessible
- Coordinate project workflow, activities and schedules across all project team members to ensure workload is effectively managed and deadlines are met.
- Manage all meeting and workshop logistical arrangements including but not limited to arrangement of online meeting links, parking, venue booking, catering and setup of supporting equipment to ensure all meeting attendees are able to participate effectively
- Conduct financial and budget management duties across the project, including the updating of budgets with actuals, reconciling the financial entries against project budgets, the processing of invoices and claims and highlighting any financial discrepancies identified to ensure sound project financial management and reporting.
- Prepare and collate project presentations, reports and supporting information, where requested, for steering committees and other project meetings in line with governance reporting standards to ensure the accurate presentation of information to allow for effective decision making.
- Support the project team with any IT, HR and administrative queries by liaising with the relevant functional departments or teams to ensure all queries are dealt within a suitable timeframe in order for project members to be able to effectively perform their duties.
- To assist with the core banking project audit
- Conduct on-boarding and off-boarding for all support staff, contractors and vendors to ensure they are fully equipped with the required information, access and hardware to fully exercise the requirements of their role within the project.