Ministry of Labour
The Government of Malawi (GoM) through the Ministry of Labour is inviting qualified and interested Malawians to walk-in interviews to fill vacant Non-Established positions existing in various Community Technical Colleges across the country as follows;
Administrative Assistant / Copy Typist (Grade M) (Ne)
Interested candidates must be holders of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) plus Malawi Tevet Advanced Certificate (Level 3) or Advanced Typing Certificate
- Typing general and confidential correspondences
- Open incoming mail and maintaining paper money register
- Typing class materials / examinations
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
The interviews will be conducted at Soche Technical College, Mponela Community Technical College and Mzuzu Technical College as follows;
|Saturday. 19th November 2022||– Entrepreneurship
– English for Business Communication
– Administrative Assistant / Copy Typist
Method of Application
The interviews will start at 8:00 am at all the three venues.
Please bring your original and photocopies of academic and professional certificate, original and photocopy of National Identity card, a pen and a pencil.
Candidates should not be more than 40 years old and all candidates should take note that transport to and from the interview venue will NOT be reimbursed.