Reserve Bank of Malawi
On behalf of the Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications for the under listed positions tenable in Blantyre, on contract for up to three years. The Deposit Insurance Corporation (DIC) commenced operations on 1st October 2023. It is responsible for
implementing and managing a deposit insurance scheme in Malawi in line with the DIC Act, 2022.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Director General, the successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Managing the Director General’s Office;
- Arranging appointments and meetings;
- Providing event management coordination;
- Maintaining and updating Outlook distribution lists and phone lists;
- Establishing and maintaining documentation and filing system;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Maintaining and updating the stores register;
- Receiving, reviewing, sorting and distributing all incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Providing public relations and protocol services; and
- Providing administrative services pertaining to travel, meetings and seminars.
- A holder of Diploma in Secretarial Management/Studies with 3 years’ relevant experience;
- Must be between 25 and 35 years of age; and
a) Ability to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action;
b) Ability to prioritize and plan activities considering all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines
c) Interpersonal and organisational skills;
d) Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
Method Of Application
All interested persons who meet the requirements of the jobs listed above should upload their detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating home and residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates when applying through the following
link: https://rp.rbmrp.com/rp/rpm/ not later than 31st January, 2024.
The Deposit Insurance Corporation is an Equal Opportunities Employer. As such, all interested persons who meet job requirements listed above, are encouraged to apply.