United General Insurance Company
United General Insurance Company is a dynamic and leading short-term insurer providing a wide range of short-term insurance solutions to clients. An opportunity has arisen for a result oriented and technically competent persons to take up the following positions in the operations and finance departments.
The following are details of the vacant positions.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANTS – 3 POSITIONS
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing timeous and accurate monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts.
- Follow up of outstanding items on unbanked items, unreceipted,
- Producing monthly expense reports and follow up on unposted items for posting.
- Supervise the Daily receipting and banking of funds.
- Processing and preparation of all payments – suppliers and claims.
- Posting of all transactions into accounting system.
- Following up receipt of payments and prompt filling of records.
- Liaising with external auditors during annual audit and providing required information to ensure its timely completion.
- Preparing monthly creditors reconciliations for both suppliers and reinsurers.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line supervisor from time to time
Minimum required qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma in Accounting
- Not less than two years experience
Method Of Application
Interested applicants for any of the position above, please visit https://forms.office.com/r/EYTnbifKEa to submit your application by close of business on 8th November 2023.