Sunseed Oil Limited
1. Preparing statutory accounts
2. Ensuring payments, ammounts and records are correct.
3. Recording and filing payment transactions.
4. Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
5. Maintaining financial records.
6. Preparation of sales invoices, receipts, and payments from customers.
7. Capturing financial transactions in Sage database.
8. Assisting the Accounts Manager on any other duties that may be assigned.
– 2+ years of accounting experience
– Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification
Method Of Application
Application Letters with updated curriculum vitae must be addressed to:-
The Human Resources Manager,
Sunseed Oil Limited,
P. O. Box 748,
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
to reach him not later than 31st May, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com