Copyright Society of Malawi (COSOMA)
Copyright Society of Malawi (COSOMA), a statutory organization established under section 5 of the Copyright Act of 2016 has vacant positions in its establishment that need to be filled by suitably qualified Malawians.
Job Title : Accounts Assistant
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling payment vouchers.
- Filing documents.
- Checking audit trials for errors and performing
- computer maintenance procedure.
- Posting transactions from batches to computer.
- Preparing petty cash vouchers.
- Maintaining petty cash float.
- Receipting cash inflows and banking.
- Raise cheques for various payments.
- Safekeeping of cheque books and other valuable documents in the cash chest.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of legislations and regulations on
- Public Finance management
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others
- Ability to give and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Integrity and honesty
Method Of Application
If you feel you meet the requirements of any of the positions above, please send your updated CV with copies of certificates to the address below:
The Executive Director
Copyright Society of Malawi
P.O. Box 30784
Not later than 3rd February, 2023. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.