Binisons Credit Agency Limited
Position: Accounts Assistant
Contract: 2 years
Employer: Binisons Credit Agency Limited Company
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Accounts Assistant to join our growing institution. In this position, you will be providing accounting and administrative support to accounting and finance section of the company to ensure customer accounts are accurate, receiving, processing, and filing paperwork and managing petty cash and bank transactions. The ideal candidate will have experience managing different types of loans including home loans, business loans, and individual loans. To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Preparing Management accounts for weekly and Monthly management meetings
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies, generally accepted accounting principles in republic of Malawi (GAAP) and international accounting principles standard (IFRS) , within the meaning of IAS Regulations 1606/2002
- Preparing and compiling various report as required by top management for weekly, monthly quarterly and ending of the year reporting
- Providing a professional input to the strategic plan of the company to the Top management and the Secretary to board of the Company
- Prepare Annual company Operations budget in liaison with the Top management
- Monthly offices budget control based on the annual budget
- To be a primary custodian of filing cabinets and all clients files.
- Conduct daily reconciliation of customer information and their loans status.
- Undertake data scrutiny and validation from all submitted reports to data department before doing systems data entry.
- Undertaking system data analysis and producing reports on none performing Loans and defaulting Loans groups and individuals to the Branch Manager.
- Update clients loan accounts on daily basis from reports submitted by debts collectors.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
Ideal candidates must possess the following:
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Three years of microfinance experience or in a similar environment.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff
- Ability to identify, communicate and ensure implementation of the agreed business objectives
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems to achieve the correct outcomes 6. Sound business acumen, resourceful and be a lateral thinker
- Ability to negotiate, interact and achieve targets.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates must submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and three traceable referees to:
The Human Resources Manager
Binisons Credit Agency Limited
P.O. Box 10
Closing date is 22nd May 2023.
To apply for this job please visit binisons.com.