Companion Insurance Group Limited
Companion Insurance Group Limited is a diverse organization that offers insurance services in Malawi and beyond. The Group has four subsidiaries, namely Companion Insurtech, Companion Legal, Companion Claim Settling Agency, Companion Actuarial Services and Companion Inclusive Insurance. We are a fourth industrial revolution company.
This is an internship role for an Accounting Intern. The intern will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day accounting tasks, such as financial statement preparation, entering journal entries, and utilizing accounting software. This role is an on-site role, and will be located in Blantyre, Malawi.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with financial statements and journal entries
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s program in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Good understanding of accounting principles, practices, standards, and laws and regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.