JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Please, apply by November 25th, 2022
The 11-month program is targeted at providing hands-on work experience and professional skills to new graduates, supported by coaching from our highly experienced workforce with the aim of equipping them to drive our business objectives. Successful candidates will go through a series of rotational assignments within the Company focusing on a broader understanding of the JTI operations and the leaf supply chain.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information Technology or related fields and Law from an accredited University.
- Those recently admitted to practice (Law) are encouraged to apply.
Skills, Competencies, and languages
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chichewa.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills