- Establish relationships with key customer decision-makers/decision-making supporters, and participate in OR establishment, to promote decisions that are conducive to Huawei projects and operations.
- Understand customer requirements for business, networks, operations, and O&M, provide guidance, deeply analyse their pain points and root causes. Provide the best solution to customer.
- Act as the PD of projects, take the lead in project operations, and help achieve project objectives.
- Take the lead in project negotiation, and guide transaction model implementation, contract clause improvement, and project transaction and operation activities including dispute resolution.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting field.
- Those with ACCA, CIMA or ICAM graduate qualifications will have an added advantage.
- At least five years of working experience in a related position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IFRS/GAAP.
- Understanding of Malawi government processes and procedures.
- Good customer relationship building skills and project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking and inter-cultural skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work and meet datelines without compromising the quality of work.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Method Of Application
Please send your application letter, CV, copies of certificates and three traceable referees with the Job Title applying for in the subject line to the Human Resources Manager through; firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: Huawei Technologies (Blantyre) C.O. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, disability, marital status or any other basis prohibited by law.