Hillview International School
Nursery, Primary & High School
KS2 Teacher Opportunity
Hillview International School is seeking a well-qualified, motivated, creative, innovative and enthusiastic teacher to join our Primary team in April 2023 – although for the right candidate the start date could be as early January 2023.
Hillview International School is an established Nursery, Primary and High School. The School provides exciting opportunities for students to achieve academic excellence, independence and social responsibility through a well-rounded and holistic education which is aligned with the English National Curriculum. Based in Limbe, Hillview serves a vibrant, family oriented community.
This position is initially for up to two terms but there is the possibility of extending this role into the next academic year and beyond.
Qualifications and Person Specifications
● A relevant degree in Education or a degree and a postgraduate teaching qualification
● A minimum of 2 years experience teaching in an international school environment
● A high level of teaching proficiency in English, Mathematics and Information Technology
● Experience in teaching ‘Maths No Problem’ would be an advantage
● Previous experience of the Google Suite would also be welcome.
● Whole class teaching in a KS2 class
● Teaching the IT curriculum to KS2 and potentially KS1 classes
● Liaising with parents and report writing
● Working as part of a teaching team and contributing to the extra curricular afternoon programme.
We offer a competitive local salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, along with a range of benefits including housing allowance, MASM, school fees for up to two children and pension contributions or gratuity.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: KS2 Primary Teacher
Application. Please include all the elements of your application in one document comprising: a single page cover letter,
full CV and three references one of which must be a current employer. Successful applicants will be contacted for an
interview after the closing date 25th November 2022 with expected shortlist interviews taking place late November or
Early December 2022.